Does your child engage in the current recommended amount of physical activity or do they spend too much time on technology? An Australian statistic states 23% of Australian children are overweight or obese. Australian children are struggling to meet the recommended 60 minutes of physical activity per day. Exofit have created an inclusive, non-competitive and non-intimidating kids’ program that focuses on fun while your child reaps the rewards of exercise.
Kidsfit is not a long-term commitment, it is only 10 weeks of 30-45 minutes sessions run 2-3 times a week. The program is designed to set your child up for life. You will see improvements in your child’s physical and mental health as exercise has been proven to:
- Improve self-esteem, self-confidence and improve your child’s outlook on life
- Increase blood flow and oxygen to the brain- improving your child’s concentration
- Increase flexibility, strength and balance
- Boosts your child’s energy
- Improves bone and muscle health
- Creates a stronger immune system, heart and lungs
- Prevents your child from being left behind
- Meet alike children and make new friendships
- Reduce your child’s body weight
Encouraging your child to exercise now is imperative for their future. Children who don’t exercise are at a greater risk of developing insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis and mental health issues such as depression, reduced moods and body dissatisfaction. Your child will be able to handle physical and emotional challenges better and be a more confident and healthier individual.
We are now taking expressions of interest for Kidsfit starting in October and for family (child and parent) sessions. Please complete the form below
We are looking at the following days/times: Friday at 3:45pm or Saturday at 9am
If you have another preferred day/time please make the suggestion and we can see if this can be accommodated